Thursday, 12 September 2013

I am presenting at TESL Ontario!!!

TESL Ontario Presentations
by Svetlana Lupasco,
October 26th, 2013


Dear teachers:



I am thrilled to invite you to attend my workshops at TESL Ontario Conference this year. I have scheduled two presentations on Saturday, October 26th, 2013.


ESL Literacy Instruction:
Creative Solutions to Classroom Challenges



It is a hands-on workshop designed to provide a space for creativity and feasible solutions to classroom challenges for ESL teachers working with Literacy, LIFE, CLB1-4 and all those interested in getting a good start in the ESL literacy instruction. It is also a great place to be for teachers at higher levels trying to help students with literacy needs in their classes or just keeping up to date with the instruction at lower levels. I am pleased to invite you to the workshop to  learn, collaborate, connect, and have fun.




Developing an ESL Literacy
Blended Online Course



It is a computer lab workshop designed to introduce teachers working with all levels to free educational technology that can be easily used and adapted to provide extra learning space and practice for ESL learners. A special focus will be given to the online resources for ESL Literacy instruction. I will be sharing my experience in creating and working on a blended online course with the ESL literacy learners over the past 2 years. Since my first presentation on this topic at TOSCON 13 last May, the course has expanded, and exciting new things have been added. I am sure that at this workshop you will get a great starting point in setting up your own courses.





I look forward to seeing you!!!
Warm regards, Svetlana


If you want to learn more about me,
click the link below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

#LINCchat turns two!

2 years ago today, @nathanghall & I facilitated our 1st #LINCchat . Since then, it’s become an important part of my professional learni...